Dream Catcher

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Thursday 5 July 2007

The new issue of Dream Catcher (no. 19) arrived in the post today, and as ever, features a wide selection of poetry and short stories, interspersed with artwork. At first glance, I've noticed an interesting short story by acclaimed poet Susan Wicks, as well as poems by Ian Seed, David Gill, Gill McEvoy, Matt Merritt, and interestingly, a poem by Derek Collins, who's Emeritus Professor of Applied Mathematics at the university I recently completed my BA at, Sheffield. But Dream Catcher is always a suitably robust and exciting volume, containing over 150 pages of new writing, so I'll no doubt be dipping into it whenever I get the chance to. So should you. After all, at £6.50 and with a new poem by yours truly, how can you afford not to? Details here.