Deconstructive Wasteland is one!

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Sunday 22 July 2007

I didn't notice until recently, but it turns out that I've been posting on Deconstructive Wasteland for a year now; a total of about fifty-something posts, I think, which obviously averages out to one a week. Not as shabby as I'd anticipated, anyway.

So thanks to all of you who regularly read the posts, and especially to those who post comments and spark off interesting discussions, as well as introducing me to writers and musicians I would perhaps otherwise never come across. Your comments and the hits that sitemeter logs spur me on in continuing to fill this corner of the internet with my thoughts on various things literary and musical. And if nothing else, exploring and being a small part of the blogosphere dispelled all concerns and negative media-fed preconceptions I had about the place - as with most things online, if you fish around enough, you find the good stuff sooner or later.

Here's to another year's blogging, then: who knows, I might even get my act together and post with increased regularity!