Picture This: My Morning

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Tuesday 3 February 2009



Just a shot of our coffee table. Normal stuff: coffee, water-based stain, four random legs, Grace's pretend homework and a brush. Maybe I'll change out the coffee table decorations today?!?



Sammy, our fearless 13-yr-old dog is comforting Grace in her sick state. :)



Grace is sick today. Can't you tell? She looks it, eh? So the little cute blond convinced me to let her stay home from school today since her nose is running like a faucet. Lucky girl and her runny nose get to accompany me to Rockler Woodworking store today.



As usual, there's something half-finished in my living room. :)

(And Mom and Trac, if you're reading this, I'll get my butt in gear and get some photos after I make my house not look like a tornado hit it.)