Garage Rules

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Tuesday 21 April 2009

1. Don't use the tablesaw when you're tired.
2. Don't cut yourself with the biscuit joiner...again.
3. Be respectful of the miter saw.

These are rules I live by daily. Can you believe with all the potential hazards in my garage the scariest one in a long time is a BLACK WIDOW?!? I reached over a storage box last night to grab a sanding block and THANK GOD saw something hanging above it (right where I was about to grab.) Then I saw that red spot on the underside and froze. I was THIS CLOSE to grabbing a black widow.

Today, I'm armed with RAID and my bad-ass attitude. I've got Raid in one pocket of my tool belt (right next to the hammer.) Those bitches aren't gonna know what hit them. That is, until I see one, freak out, and run screaming from the garage. Ya, I'm just that hard core.