Verano by Workrite - Lighting you need to see...

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Wednesday 30 September 2009

I'm the first to admit that I don't get too excited about task lights (the lights that go under an overhead shelf or cabinet in a workstation or a private office). Having said that, I saw a demonstration in our office yesterday of the Verano light by Workrite that I believe justifies some excitement.




Aside from the fact that Verano is "cool" looking - what stunned me was the improved light quality when compared to our standard undershelf lighting. I'm a "layman" about lighting, but the Verano light quality was warmer, crisper, and clearly superior to what we were using. 

Verano contributes towards LEED credits (Energy and atmosphere 1.1 and Innovation in Design 1.1-1.4), and has a useful life of 50,000 hours (20 years), and can quickly mount to any undercabinet surface.

For more information on Verano click HERE .