Hey Canadians! Check out Babybot!

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Friday 29 January 2010


(photo courtesy of olliandlimeblog.com)

I know I've mentioned this before but didn't really give it the proper post I wanted to at the time. So here goes...

If you live in Canada, love modern stuff for kids, and want an Owyn, Bertie, and/or Noah Owl toy box, you're in luck - BIG TIME!!! Baby Bot currently has 13 of my toy boxes in stock and ready to ship out when you place your order. No wait-time of 12 weeks AND no customs charges that can make buying one of my toy boxes so astronomically expensive if you're not living in the U.S.

The back story is that one of the founders, Renee Bender, bought an Owyn Toy Box for her daughter about a year and a half ago. Then she and her team decided to launch Baby Bot. She called me and said she wanted 15 toy boxes total so I built them over a 5 month period in between regular orders and she had a truck come get them and drive them up North.

I can't say enough about Renee and her fantastic new web store in Canada! They've worked tirelessly to find unique, hard-to-find, modern kids goods and it shows. And I'm proud to announce that Baby Bot is now the exclusive carrier of Mod Mom Furniture in Canada!

http://www.babybot.com