Ahem...

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Tuesday 11 July 2006

As this is my first post, it will a) be hilariously short, and b) be relatively shallow, as I've spent the past ten minutes working out how to edit and navigate this lovely thing, and so am not up to musing on anything big or poignant. For those of you currently in Sheffield who know me, I think you should know that I'm desperately envious of your lives, and moving back home has only resulted in intense bouts of boredom interspersed with days of paid work. However, I resolve to make good use of my time, and so am either running or playing football today. And definitely not writing, as my VDU is slowly and craftily burning my eyes out. Ok, well, I think that about wraps things up. Visit sometime soon by which time I may well have had something interesting to say.