Latitude Festival

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Tuesday 10 July 2007


As the weather looks ever more hopeful before inevitably and crushingly turning on us in the truest of British traditions, I'm off to Sussex today before heading on to Latitude Festival this Thursday. Fingers crossed for a dry weekend then. As a result, I won't be scribbling much on this page, but then I suppose that's almost always been the case. I will, however, be posting a fair bit on the Latitude Festival website: www.latitudefestival.co.uk - reviewing and commenting on the Poetry and Literary stages, plus general stuff about the festival and how much you'll be missing if you're not there, as it happens. Still, it's not too late, as I think a few weekend camping tickets are available... Don't save I didn't warn you...