YOU the builder...yes you can! (well I can but you can tell me what you want)

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Monday 15 October 2007



I'm taking notes...from you....so please let me know if you're on the hunt for a mod kid furniture piece that isn't being sold that you'd like to see built or something you think a modern kid would love. I'm always open to suggestions from the people in the know...the parents.


Here's what I have in my head and/or sketched poorly on paper....


  • I'm currently working on designing an art desk contraption of some sort (doesn't that make you just want to rush out and buy it. It's all in the name, isn't it?)

  • And several new types of storage options.

  • Mod Barbie House -- that doesn't look like anything on the market and is tall enough to fit actual Barbies (and Kens).

Thoughts? Suggestions? If it something I think I can make, I'll work out an arrangement with you, i.e., discounts, naming the thing after your child, credit on the store front, etc....



Whatcha think?????