Mod Mom Furniture in Sparrow

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Friday 16 November 2007



Donning my new jeans (see previous post), I met with the owner of a new green baby boutique called Sparrow this afternoon. Terrie is an amazing mom/hairdresser to the stars/shop owner who is opening her gorgeous store on Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend. Everything in the store is organic and, for the most part, made by local artisans and designers. I'm THRILLED to be selling my line in her store! I'll be placing several pieces in her store in the coming month -- the platform bed, the Owyn Toy Box, and the Eamonn Table and Chair set.

If you live in LA, stop by on Sunday, November 25th. Her store is located at 3266 Cahuenga Boulevard West, Los Angeles, CA 90068. If you don't live in LA, check them out online at the link above.