Photo Shoot

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Wednesday 30 April 2008

Guess what I'm wearing for my photo shoot with the LA Times? Yep, if you've been following for a few months now you'll know I wouldn't dare wear anything other than my designer jeans that I SWORE I wouldn't wear to work in...that I've been wearing practically everyday for a month...to work in.

I tried my hardest to look presentable. My husband actually looked surprised when I came out out of the bathroom because it's been so long since he's seen me put on makeup and curl my hair and let's face it, really just take a shower.

Anyhow, I have to run. They should be here any minute and I have to practice sucking in my stomach for the photos....

Ok, I forgot to mention, the LA Times Home Section will have a small piece on Mod Mom Furniture for the Mother's Day edition which I believes comes out on the Thursday before Mother's Day. :)