Vacation Photos That Have Nothing to Do with Wood

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Thursday 26 June 2008

I realize these really have nothing to do with the title of my blog but what the hell! We had a great time in San Diego. I really enjoyed not lifting a hammer for 4 whole days!!! As you might have guessed, 1/2 a day back and I already have dried green paint covering my hands -- and went that way to the Olive Garden tonight because when you're there, you're family.


My sweet, handsome son. How did he get to be almost 10 already? And almost taller than me. (Not really, that's a lie, but he's very tall for almost 10.)


I LOVE this pic of Little G and Scott! She's such a freeloader always hitching a ride on Daddy's shoulders.


During a round of quarters. (you know I'm kidding, right? The girl can't get enough root beer.)


I won't even pretend that I got in that freezing cold ocean too. Mom of the Year cheered from the sidelines with two cover-ups and an US Magazine.


You're scared, aren't you? Tatoos, kung fu, swimming goggles. The chick is hard core.