Finally....a NEW piece!! Introducing The Riley Paige Toy/Storage Box

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Thursday 10 December 2009







I've had this design in my head for a LONG time. Just didn't have time to work on it. I'm still figuring out pricing and getting permissions for patterns but I'm hoping to have this on my online store within the next few weeks.

A couple things I wanted to mention and get your opinion on....

Current Options:
1. Casters or Mid-century style legs

2. Dimensions are the same as the Owyn: 29.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep x 15/12 inches tall.

3. I am going to offer several different pattern collections. So far I have what you see above (or something similar) and was thinking of a pink/mod blue/brown pattern combo. Can you suggest other color/pattern recommendations?