Fun Fun Fun Taxes Fun Fun Fun

Posted by Expert Gadget Reviewer on Tuesday 16 February 2010

I've been so very, very bad. All year, I knew tax prep was coming but refused to get the least bit organized. Now, finally, after a good 20 hours of intense copying and pasting from Quicken to Excel, I'm done. Not with the actual taxes...just the prep. Quickbooks would be smart but I just don't have the time to learn it. I have it because I like to spend money on things I don't use. Oh, and martinis.

I'm sending out good vibes this year for a nice refund. I'm concentrating REALLY hard on it. It's no secret if you know our family that the past few years haven't been financially all that great for us. And by "all that great," I mean really bad. I build seven days a week and I'm cool with that because I know I have a good gig...and we need the money. But tax man, can we have it a little bit better this year? Please?

Good vibes....big refund....good vibes...big refund.....

P.S. Universe, we'd love a winning 2010. We'll have you for dinner, if that helps change your mind. I'll give you a martini.